9.26.2008

The rumors are true...

I was going to wait until after I had been to the doctor to post a pic to spread the news, but since everywhere I go people are congratulating me and I don't know when I'm going to go to the dr...
I'm pregnant!
We will be expecting baby #4 around late April! I have been so tired lately. I told Beau that my favorite time of the day is nap time (which has now become a regular part of my schedule). I don't remember being this tired with my other 3, maybe its because we're in the middle of remodling, or because I have 3 very active boys or maybe its because I'm 28 now. Who knows...it could be all 3!
I also haven't decided when I am going to start going to the dr. yet. Its not my first, I've done this before, and I'm really not looking forward to driving to Flag every month. (Gas prices suck!) Plus with Mason I had to go a lot more than usual because of my thyroid, and I don't want to start that with this one already. But I think I will start going in November, because I will be able to find out what I'm having in December! (chances are its another boy-which will be ok, I do have very cute and sweet boys- even though I want a little girl soooo bad) Hayden was so cute the other day, he asked me if it was okay to pray for a little sister! How sweet is that! I told him it was ok, so if anyone else wants to join him in that...! I'll keep you updated! (FYI: I put a baby ticker at the bottom of the page so you can see how much longer I have and what the baby is up to when you check out our blog!)

10 comments:

Alicia said...

YES!!!
Congrats!
Here you are soooo tired and still making me the best soup in the world (I need that recipe for sure!). You're awesome.

Danielle said...

Congrats on #4! You do have some darn cute boys, but I'll be hoping you get a girl this time too!!

I've been reading your blog for a little while. It's been fun to catch up with your family. I love how the internet makes he world seem so much smaller! It's been forever since we've seen you guys, hasn't it?

My email address is danielleoverbay at gmail dot com. Send me an email and I'll add you to my blog! If you send me your sister's and mom's emails I'll add them too. Thanks!!

thebush3 said...

Congrats on being preggers! Hey I was going to put you on my list to look at so you can view our blog, but then I realized I don't have your e-mail - or your mom's - so e-mail me those addresses and I can put you on the list jessanddanbush@yahoo.com

Alona said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!

Kay said...

Congrats! Wow, I really feel behind now... ☺

Westover Bunch said...

Congrats on number 4!! I am still thinking two is a good number, I still am tired and I havent been pregnant for 20 months. Take advantage of the naps, I hear they get fewer and farther in between.

kristal said...

yay! I'm so excited for you, and I'm already telling people it's a girl. I think it's a karma thing...it helps. If it's a boy, maybe Kourtney will trade you??? You never know.
Um, so stop being tired because we needed you so badly at turbo jam this morning. It was only me and Joan...ha! I know what you mean though. I slept for 4 months straight when I was first preg with B. It drained me. I just locked our apartment door, put all sharp and posionous objects up high, put on a good cartoon and some snacks on the table, and laid around all day. blah, and the crappy thing...I want to be pregnant right now so badly. ha! Anyway, congrats!!!!!

Kourtney Dawn said...

I told you just carpool with me to Show Low!!! Dr. Tindall is the best ever!!! Just get over it and go with me!!!

Catherine said...

Congratulations! How fun. I hope you get a girl too. Although I have three boys and one girl and she just loves to complain about being the only girl. But, I told her that odds are if we had another - it would just be another boy. SO, we are done:)

Christine Bushman said...

hey having 4 boys isn't a bad thing. look at my house! or for that matter your neighbor across the street!