8.04.2008

Hair Cut Time!

With school starting next week and Tanners' bangs getting so long he can barely see, I took the boys over to our favorite salon to get hair cuts! Where else can you go that the boys get either a snack from the jar or a dollar for a Speedy's trip for being good, without having to pay for the haircut! Ok- I don't think she does it for everyone, it probably has a little to do with the fact that she is the gramma!Mason has the most awesome eyebrow expressions! I love em! We always say he's well "embrowed!" Here he is with his first ever mohawk!! Looks like he was good, he has two suckers, one for each hand!

1 comment:

kristal said...

ah, luckily we're growing Boston's hair out. Did you mom tell you how much he hated getting his hair cut? It was intense. And Kam cut her own hair this week...nice, but an easy fix, and Jase just cut Jaden's hair. It stinks having boys that have to get their hair cut every couple of months. Kam can go a year w/o a haircut and be fine.