8.12.2008

1st Day of School!!!

Beau's family has always taken pictures on the first day of school so we started this up w/Hayden when he started preschool! I told him to act a little more excited for this next one! He's in second grade, and sooo smart! I tell him all the time he's smarter then me! I honestly can't believe the stuff this kid knows and remembers! Then when I got the mail yesterday there was a letter in there from the school, saying his test scores on his AIMS were high enough to be tested for GATE. Like father like son! (Beau rubs it in all the time that HE was in GATE and I wasn't!) I can't believe Tanner is in kindergarten! When I took him to his class I wished I'd had brought my camera w/me! He looked so cute sitting down at the little table by his friend w/his backpack on his chair! I really almost cried! Here is the group picture. Mason is pouting because he doesn't get to go to school with the boys! He wouldn't turn around for a picture! Poor guy has to stay at home w/me all day! Luckily Tanner only goes for 1/2 a day! I'm not ready to give him up for a full day yet, even if HE thinks he's ready!

4 comments:

Kay said...

Since when did your kids get big enough to go to school! We've been gone too long. I love that you have a blog, now I can keep connected. ☺

thebush3 said...

Too cute - must be nice to have them off to school to have a less full house and some peace - not total - but it is better than nothing!

Kourtney Dawn said...

I love that Mason is facing the wall like he is in trouble!!! What a nut!!

Alona said...

Yikes! I can't believe it's already that time of the year! We're already back at school and the kids come next Monday!