Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year!
I love the cool nights and building fires in the wood stove
(what would I do without my wood stove?)
I love getting out my boots and hoodies and
I actually love going to the forest and cutting wood
with my hubby:) Most of all tho...
I love fall baking and decorating.
My lil sister, Kourtney Dawn, is so talented and sweet.
She came over today and we made this
Halloween wreath for my door!
I love it, I really need a wreath for
every season I think...
If you click on the picture and
look closely you can see where it has
dazzling diamonds sprinkled all over it!
Today we are going to walk down the street to the pumpkin
patch then come home and make frosted Halloween sugar
cookies!
Yay for Fall!
6 comments:
Cute! I think you need one for every season too :D
I love it Jessica! You and Kourtney are so good! Fall sugar cookies are on my list of to-do's too!
CUTE wreath! I am so jealous! It is still hot here, so hot I let the kids play at a splash pad Monday and they loved it, ugh. I wish it was fall! :) Have fun at the pumpkin patch.
I definitely think everyone should have a wreath for every occasion. I also think someone should make me a wreath for every occasion since I am not crafty enough to do so. (Hint)
Ash, you are totally crafty enough to make a wreath!! Gessa, you shouldn't give me all the credit, I credit pinterest and other peoples blogs! Yay for pumpkin patch and sugar cookies!!!
Um, EVERYONE loves mine like this too. It's so cute. I wish I could put it on the door I go through, but then it'd be in the garage. ha! Love it!
Post a Comment