4.18.2011

party time~

Has it really almost been a month since I blogged last?!
Boy how time flies!

Emma turned 2 this last Saturday! 
I tried to get her to hold still for just a few seconds to take
some pics of her in her new outfit...
but she wouldn't.  She never does!


Her shirt says,
"Being 2 Rocks"
 and these are the cowboy pants and
boots her daddy got her- he LOVES to spoil her!













 This is one of Emma's favorite things to do right now...
and as long as its not too windy I'll go out and push her!




Mason also turned 5 since my last post! OOPS!


He is a big boy now and ready for kindergarden:)
I am for sure going to miss having my little bits at home.
He is the sweetest little thing there is,
and I am SOOO happy he is mine!

The yummiest, moistest (is that a word Ash?! haha) cupcakes ever! 

Not quite sure what Briggie is doing...:)
And this is our cute little neighbor boy (whom we LOVE)
he always happens to show up when we're having a birthday party!
LOL  Thats completely fine too cuz he is ALWAYS welcome:)


 Happy Birthday to Mason


 and Emmaree!  We love you!
I wish they'd quit growing up so fast. 
I love being a mom and having my kids home with me. 



6 comments:

Ashley Lois said...

Um... I think it's a word? I don't know!

Susannah said...

Emmaree is so cute!! I love her little poses!

Tawni said...

I just read this post and almost cried. Mason looks way too old!!! And Emmaree is 2!? What the heck! I remember going to see her right after she was born. I can't believe how big your kids are getting.

Kristal said...

You're awesome. That's all. you're just awesome. You remind me how lucky I am to be a mom and to be home with my kids.
Thanks
Oh, and in that las tpicture, your hair looks like Chalene's!

Kourtney Dawn said...

Briggie totally looks like she is picking her nose!!! What a nut!!!

Kourtney Dawn said...

Briggie totally looks like she is picking her nose!!! What a nut!!!