11.27.2010

Thankful

This year we had Thanksgiving dinner with my family
at Brad's house.  I love the Thanksgiving holiday, its always
been one of my favorites.  I look forward to being with
our families and having my kids home with me all day.
Beau had to go to work right after we ate
but I was just so happy he got to be there with us!

While we were waiting for the green bean casserole
to heat in the oven before heading over to Brad's,
we got the camera out , set the timer and took some pics-
(hoping for something cute and that Hayden
wasn't giving me bunny ears in every picture!)
 The bad thing about a timer is I can't see
Mason sticking his tongue out for almost every pic...
oh well:)



 These are their silly faces!  Beau's actually
making what we call the "Mason face!"
Mason makes this face all the time and Beau
can make one just like it!
One of the reasons we call Mason "Little Beau!"


This weekend is also mine and Beau's 12 year anniversary!
Holy cow- that went by so fast!
I love that we are still so much in love and so happy,
I guess that's why it went by so fast;)




Emmaree loves Papa so much!  Everytime she sees him
she runs to him and says "papa" over and over.
At church on Sundays, when she finds him on the stand
she points to him and calls to him...pretty loudly too!
I love this picture of them! 

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
We are so grateful for all of our many blessings
and especially for the knowledge of our Savior and
knowing where our blessings come from!
Love you all!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your family pictures are cute!

Velika said...

Your family is so cute! I love the picture of your dad and Emmaree. By the way, Burton and Crystal had their baby this morning. Little boy, Peter Burton 6lbs 5oz, everyone's doing great.

Danielle said...

What a beautiful family!!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

i love the fam pics- shows how REAL your boys are at that age! too cute!!! :)