11.02.2010

for Ashley!

Ashley wanted Halloween pics of her little nieces and nephews
so I am posting them for her!
I actually wasn't going to post Halloween pics
 because the pics
I took didn't turn out that great
(the lighting in my house is not the best)

But for Ashley I will:)

Mason was soooo excited to be
"a Steelers Guy!"
A costume we have had for a couple years now
and has been used every year since
we got it!  Its nice to know it
was worth the money:)

 Tanner and Hayden wanted to be Army guys...
so easy, because what boy doesn't already have camo clothes?   
 sniper Hayden


 Emmaree was not too sure about her butterfly wings...
infact this is what she did every time I put them on her...


oh well!




So the boys got tons of yummy candy,
which I am trying my hardest not to sneak...
and they are trying their hardest to sneak as
much as they can!
Happy Halloween

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I thought it was hilarious that Ash tagged ALL of you in her status! Your kids looked cute!

Ashley Lois said...

thanks jessica! one down, 3 to go =].

Kristal said...

I love the sniper! Very original. And isn't it soo fun to dress up a girl? I really wish Kam would be a witch every year, because they are my favorite. I've gotten her to do it 2 years...hopefully next year.