That is so cool! Where was this?
It was in Holbrook Beth.Beau says it is actually pretty nice out there!
he's even wearing plaid shorts like a real golfer!
haha! I know, I dressed him before he left, doesn't he look cute!?!
I still can't hit a golf ball!!
that is ADORABLE!!! he looks like a stud driving the golf cart :)i'm surprised you didn't see Cory's dad there- he LIVES at that place! looks pretty nice!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so cool! Where was this?
It was in Holbrook Beth.Beau says it is actually pretty nice out there!
he's even wearing plaid shorts like a real golfer!
haha! I know, I dressed him before he left, doesn't he look cute!?!
I still can't hit a golf ball!!
that is ADORABLE!!! he looks like a stud driving the golf cart :)
i'm surprised you didn't see Cory's dad there- he LIVES at that place! looks pretty nice!
Post a Comment