We left early Wednesday morning for our annual
Tubbs Family Camping Trip. We were so excited to go and couldn't wait to
get out of the hot and muggy weather JC has had the last few weeks.
This was Emmaree's 2nd time camping, she had a hard
time walking around with all the pine cones and sticks on the
ground, which is one reason it was so hard to keep her hands and face
clean, but she loved it!
I wish I would've had a video of her when she saw Andrea's
puppies! She squealed with excitement EVERYTIME!
It was the cutest thing ever, and makes me
ponder on getting her a puppy of her own...
I have to say that I think the kids get a little spoiled with
all the fun stuff they get to do while we are camping, but they love it
and it keeps them close by!
This is the second year Beau and Lyle made a zip line for them,
this thing keeps them busy for hours and hours.
They love it!
(make sure you click on these pics to get the full effect!)
Beau also made a swing that attaches to the handle bar
so the little ones can have turns too, because if you can't tell this thing is
high, long, fast and FUN!
I am completely jealous that I don't get to go on it!
This was Emmaree's turn on the swing.
Just sat there with Daddy by her,
but how cute is she?!
Not too happy to have to give it up so fast I think!
The next project was a rope bridge!
I know!
No wonder these kids LOVE
going camping!
This was a little challenging for them,
but they got the hang of it
and had a blast on it!
It was pretty entertaining to watch too!
I love Mason's face in this one!
Friday the sun finally came out for a few hours...
(oh thats right! did I forget to mention that it
rained practically the whole time we were camping!?
And not just a little,
I am talking ALL DAY and POURING!
NOT FUN!!)
so we got to go to the lake for a little
fishing and crawdad catching!
Mason was excited at first about the GINORMUS "crawdag"
he caught with his daddy...
then got a little freaked out!
Lyle and Terri hung out in the canoe and almost as soon as
we made it back to camp it started to pour again!
Friday night it rained so hard and so long
we were practically flooded out. :p
Despite that nasty, never ending rain,
the joy of sharing a tent with 4 kids,
(does anyone else's kids talk in
their sleep as much as mine do?!)
the throwing up Friday night
(a little too much snacks 4 Hayden...)
we had a lot of fun,
ate the best food ever-
and can't wait for next year!
Here is one last pic that was too sweet not to post...
Emmaree and Hayli...so stinkin cute!
8 comments:
fun! i am so excited to go camping on labor day!!! i just miss you and your kids. ok, and beau too i guess ;) ps. you need a new background cuz yours is supa lame right now. just sayin. theres' nothing there...
Dear Ashley,
I'm not sure why my background is blank,its supposed to be super cute but thank you for pointing it out to me..I will have it fixed shortly!
Love,
Jessica
P.S. I didn't know we were going camping labor day?
What the stinkin heck! that's awesome! Invite us next time you go camping! WE LOVE camping...especially at Bear Canyon Lake, and with Beau making all that fun stuff....awesome!!!!
Next time we're coming camping with you guys!! So jealous of that zipline!
What a fun trip! I love the whole ropes course idea! You should visit Seattle and my parents! They'd love it! :)
now THAT's the way to go camping! and jess you should have taken one of those puppies at the 4th of July day.... ;) jk!
Fun!!!! Evidentally our family isn't as cool, cuz Beau doesn't make us awesome zip lines!!!! What the heck!!! I'm sooo having a talk with that boy!!!
I will let him know you are upset by this...as you should be, its almost like he likes them more...
Post a Comment