Beau had to go to Phoenix to take a quick test for work so
he was sweet and took us with him!
We stayed at a hotel with a water slide and
since it was the middle of the week
we had the whole place to ourselves!
Emmaree was so flippin cute in her swim suit
and loved playing in the water
Mason did too...
as long as I didn't dunk him,
which I did ;)
I think thats why he liked the hot tub best,
cuz I didn't get in there.
(Proof I was there)
crazy boys in the hot tub-again
Yes- she is a daddy's girl already!
(You can't blame her-
he spoils his girls!)
Tanner had a BLAST on the water slide...
Hayden...not so much!
Beau flew down this thing a couple times,
it was a lot of fun, I can't believe how fast it was!
and finally- my favorite part...
Mason running around with his little bum
hanging out his swim suit:)
Mason keeps telling me he wants to go back
"cuz it was super fun!"
* * * * * *
I am so happy summer is here!











5 comments:
I am happy for summer too! what a nice pool!
That is way cool.. Where is it at?
The sheraton crescent in phx. It was pretty nice and a lot of fun- summer prices are awesome right now for a room:)
Fun, fun!!! Sweet pool...looks like you guys had a good time!
that looks awesome. We did that last year for my birthday (not our initial plan, but the flight to maine fell through) the kids LOVED IT! So fun!
Post a Comment