Beau has been super busy and I am LOVIN' it!
Since we are trying to sell our house we have a list of things to do to it and Beau has been workin like crazy checking the list off as he goes!
Here is the boys bedroom! It looks 100 times better than before!
All 3 of them share this room.
No need to expain!
Beau painted (i helped) and he hung up a ceiling fan and we took out all the clutter and rearranged the room. The boys love it and so far have kept it clean!
(check!)
I love, love, love fresh flowers. I just wish I could keep them alive :(
Because believe me, if the wind doesn't kill them, I will.
In the mean time I am enjoying them! Aren't they pretty!
(check!)
Here are the pics of our new fence!
(check!)
I love the privacy, wind block, and dreams this fence brings!
(check!)
Along with these things Beau has also:
planted grass in the back yard,
put new siding on the shed,
touched up paint on the outside of the house,
hoed weeds,
shoveled dirt,
fixed Hayden's bike,
made several dump trips
and turned 33!
(check!)
What an amazing man! I love every single bit of him
and I am so glad he is MINE!!
8 comments:
Your house seriously looks soooo good! That fence is awesome! I love the privacy! Way to go Beau!
Good Job Beau!! WooHoo!! Can't wait to see the fence when I come up to see my mom next time...Isn't it funny how selling your house makes you get things done on it, and we could have enjoyed it more if we would have done it sooner. That's how it was when we sold our house not too long ago.
i'm still sad that you are moving... even though i am too... :(
Your house is looking so great!!
Ashley- you are such a dork! You moved away two years ago and I'm not even moving a mile away!
I love checking things off my list! Your house looks so good I wish we were moving to joecity soon we would buy it!!!
um, jealous, jealous and JEALOUS!!!
I drove by your hosue the other day...looks fantastic! I'm so jelaous of your fence. We need one so badly. We're tryign to figure out what ind to get. I told him I want just like yours and we'll paint it white...but he's got other ideas. Maybe we'll agree sometime soon. Uh, and I'm the same way with plants/flowers...I love em for a week or 2, then bam...dead.
You're house looks really good! Maybe I can talk Adam into moving to Jo City and we can buy it!!
Post a Comment