So much has been going on lately, but I just haven't felt like blogging, so I thought I'd do a little post about "whats up!"
Mason loves driving his new truck around the yard. Santa bought it for him. Mason will drive it and drive it until the batteries run out. Then he comes in the house just sobbing, everytime, because his truck is dead! So we charge them up then start again the next day!
I took Hayden to Flag the other day for a doctor appointment. While I was at my own dr. appointment he was at the mall with Aunt Kourtney, he was having fun playing in the tiny arcade until next thing you know...his wallet is missing! 3 teenagers had just come in and somehow managed to sneak it away, it had 15 dollars of his own money in it plus a 2 dollar bill he had been saving the last probably 3 years. Ugh! Really?! Why would someone take money from a little boy? I felt so bad for him!
Emmaree finally got her first tooth! She is almost 9 months old and is just barely getting her first one! I was beginning to wonder if she had any in there!
Also, she is finally crawling! My boys all started crawling at 6 months, everyone tells me its cuz I hold her too much. I can't help it...do you see how cute she is?!
Here is Tanner and Kourtney, (we are all playing Clue!) You can't really see, but Tanner has a few scrapes on his nose and cheek and a knot on his forhead. Him and I were riding Brigette's little 4 wheeler the other day and we managed to get ourselves thrown off! My whole right side is sore and I have bruises up and down me. I had my cell in my back pocket and my right cheek is now black and blue with a huge knot on it. For some reason Mason thinks its funny to smack me on the bum every chance he gets too! I don't think I will ever ride a 4 wheeler again. I thought I would be safe on that little thing, but no such luck- I am cursed!
Ash has been here for Christmas break! Its been so fun! All us girls hanging out! Just like old times...only we're older...with kids! She is going back home tomorrow:( I am going to miss her! She is so fun! And pretty!
Ash was with me at the car wash when we were in Flag. It was the Sams Club one. There was a really long line and only one bay open so I had my window down and Emmaree sitting on my lap. It was a really nice day! The guy that works there came over and asked if I had ever used the car wash before? I said no because I thought he was talking about the Sams Club one. I have used an automatic car wash before, I didn't realize I looked like such a hick...anyways, he then goes into a very detailed, step-by-step instruction on how to use the car wash and what will happen to my car while I am in there, so I won't be afraid, apparently. After that he left, then came back again just to "chat" I guess. As I pulled up for my turn he then comes and types in my code for me and folds in my mirrors! Holy cow! I thought it would end there, but NO, he walked into the car wash and guided me onto the little ramp! Are you kidding me! Ash and I were freaking out and trying not to laugh! Was this guy for real? Who doesn't know how to use a car wash?!
So... I wouldn't recommend that car wash anyways, I don't like the dryer on it.
Beau left last Monday for his Texes/Wyoming run again. You'd think after doing this since May we'd be used to it and it'd get easier everytime. ITS NOT! I still cry. I still miss him. and I still want him home. But I AM grateful for the work. I DO want him to keep working. and I WILL keep praying for something to come along that he can be home with us and have work here!






5 comments:
you forgot to mention that the car wash guy put in your code wrong and was an thirty year old creeper who loves old cartoons and paints his nails black. yech.
I miss Ash and Beau already!!!
That car wash story cracks me up! I would have loved to witness it. I love awkward things like that! Great story!
Ok, yea, seriously who steals a little boys wallet? Jaden lost his at Safeway today and we spent about AN HOUR loooking for it...it had about $40 in it that he'd been saving since Christmas and his birthday. I felt so bad.
Um, yea, the creepy sams club car wash guy..>Jase and I were the same way...liek we can't put our own code in...and then bam, as soon as your done, he's there to make sure you enjoyed it. haha. But we LOVE that carwash...we hit it everytiem we go to Flag.
I really hope Beau can find a more local job too. I feel soo bad for you...ok ok, I feel kinda bad for you because I"M SOOO SOO jealous of all that you and your sisters and mom do. My mom doesn' tlike me, and my sisters only come twice a year. blah!
Jessica you are just like me! Everytime Cory leaves I have a good sob. But, the day he gets back (after a few months) I find myself bugged to share my space again! ha ha :)
Post a Comment