12.12.2009

Guess What?!


Beau has been telling me the last couple years that he'd take me to see George Strait next time he is here!  And guess what!  He is coming and WE GOT TICKETS!

YAY!!

George is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! 
Always has been and always will be! 
  



I am so excited!

5 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

UgH!!! Thats it, I'm going too!!! Zach keeps telling me he wants to see him!!! I LOVE George!!!! Ahhh......

Ashley Lois said...

(note:this must be said in the napoleon voice) lucky!

Kristal said...

Oooh, I'm jealous! I went to his concert back in HS because all of my sisters wanted too...and I hated country music at the time, but I'd love to go now!!!

Cat said...

I've heard his concerts are great! He's one of my favorites too.

Bushman's said...

Yep, totally jeleous!! I tried to talk Rick into it, but he won't!! Take lots of pictures