10.23.2009

6 months and counting...

Last Friday our little "gril" turned 6 months old! Already! It has gone by so fast. We love having her, she is so much fun!
No I didn't spell girl wrong. That's what Beau calls her. He has a nick name for everyone!
She can sit up by herself, roll over (and get stuck in numerous places), she loves eating her baby foods and puffs and is now taking a bottle! PHEW!
She loves when her brothers play with her, its so cute, I love seeing her get so excited over them and them taking time from their "busy" days to play with their little sister.
She loves to jump in her jump-er-roo! She has so much fun in this thing and bounces like crazy! I bet she burns quite a few calories in this! Emmaree is starting to get famous around town for her screams. Especially in church. If you haven't heard her scream before...you're missing out! She is such a happy baby and look! her hair is finally growing back from a few months ago when we shaved it all off! The boys like it when I fix it in a "mo-hawk!" Love you little gril!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness! That last picture especially I think she looks a lot like Brigette. Something about those eyes. Their mommies must be related, eh?

Kourtney Dawn said...

Its a grill is so cute!!!

Ashley Lois said...

aww emma is just such a cute gril! love her!

kristal said...

She is SOOO cute! I agree, in the last pic she does looke like Bridgette. I'm soo glad you got your girl (#1 of 2) Girls are soo fun. HOpefully our next is a girl so we can be done.