9.22.2009

Happy Fall Ya'll

I am so excited for this time of the year! It is my absolute FAVORITE! I love the cool crisp mornings, the fall breeze and the colors of the changing leaves. I love putting away the summer clothes and getting out sweaters and blankets for snuggling on the couch. I love going wood cutting with Beau and the kids to get our fire wood for the winter and I can't wait to take the cooler down and start building fires!
(This is the only part I don't like...cold season! Emmaree has a runny nose and watery eyes. It makes me so sad!)
Beau and Zach were both gone last night for work so Kourtney came over and made Halloween cards with the kids for their school teachers! Tera hung out under the table looking for scraps! They had so much fun and the cards turned out super cute! FYI: Tanner isn't picking his nose- he is picking carmel out of his teeth! Oh...one more thing Kourtney brought over for them to make!
Here are the cards! Don't ya just love 'em!
This one is mine...
Tanner's...
Hayden...
Mason...
and Brigette's!
I didn't get a pic of Kourtney's, hers is a girl Frankenstein with eyelashes and a bow in her hair! I love it!
And we're not done celebrating Fall yet! Today we are making Halloween buckets, Ginger Snacks and Soup! YAY! I'll post pics of the Halloween buckets...they are awesome!
Did I mention how much I love love love having my sister live down the street from me!?!

3 comments:

Janae said...

Cute, Cute...Love the Frankenstein cards! I love fall too! It is such a fun time of year!

Ashley Lois said...

ahh! so jealous right now... of everything! except for emmaree's runny eyeballs and nose... poor thing!

Kourtney Dawn said...

I just barely read your blog!! I totally wrote happy Fall Ya'll on the bottom of mine!!! Ahhh!!!! Also. I love living down the street from you too!!!!