I have been busy making baby girl blankets! I have made a lot of blankets over the years, mostly for boys and a few girl ones for my nieces but this time I get to make some for my little girl!
This one is a receiving blanket made from flannel from wal-mart. They didn't have much but I found a few pieces that I liked. This one has lady bugs on both sides- one side pink, the other purple! Its 2.9 x 3.5
I used Kourtney's sewing machine for the edge on this because her machine has tons of decorative stitches on it! Way cute huh!
This one is also made from some flannel I found at wal-mart. I was going to make it into receiving blankets too but then I decided to finally use all those levi squares I already had cut out that have been sitting in my closet for a few years! This one is 3.5 x 5.9
I machine stitched a heart onto the bottom left square and her name is stitched on the top right! I really wanted to post a pic of that because it turned out way cute...but you'll have to wait!
This is my ragged squares quilt! Kourtney made one like it too for Tera, we got our material from the quilt store in Williams and the pattern from the blog called Crazy Mom Quilts. This lady is awesome and I'd love to be able to sew like her, she has a lot more I want to do. A link is on my side bar under cute quilts...you should go there, you'll be amazed! !
Here it is close up, I machine sewed every square and I love it (although when I was sewing it- it totally sucked!) Its 3 x 3.9
I used Kourtney's sewing machine for the edge on this because her machine has tons of decorative stitches on it! Way cute huh!
This one is also made from some flannel I found at wal-mart. I was going to make it into receiving blankets too but then I decided to finally use all those levi squares I already had cut out that have been sitting in my closet for a few years! This one is 3.5 x 5.9
I machine stitched a heart onto the bottom left square and her name is stitched on the top right! I really wanted to post a pic of that because it turned out way cute...but you'll have to wait!
This is my ragged squares quilt! Kourtney made one like it too for Tera, we got our material from the quilt store in Williams and the pattern from the blog called Crazy Mom Quilts. This lady is awesome and I'd love to be able to sew like her, she has a lot more I want to do. A link is on my side bar under cute quilts...you should go there, you'll be amazed! !
Here it is close up, I machine sewed every square and I love it (although when I was sewing it- it totally sucked!) Its 3 x 3.9

2 comments:
(you forgot to give me kudos, I sewed some of those levi squares!!) I want to do a levi one for Tera and Brigette too, or just a king size one for me!! Yay, lets do some more!!!
That last quit is FREAKING ADORABLE!!! I hope (if I ever get pregnant again) that I have the motivation to make a quilt for it. I did with my first two, and with poor bossy, I was too sick and tired the whole pregnancy, and then too broke...blah! When's the big day??? March or April?
Post a Comment