I have been meaning to post all these but haven't yet, so here they come...
Years ago, when I was pregnant with Hayden, Beau bought a whole bunch of He-man toys off of ebay. It was a pretty big purchase. $300 and we drove to Phx to pick them up. You would think with 3, I mean 4 boys, these things would get played with a lot. You'd be wrong. Beau keeps them in individual sacks. in boxes. in the closet. He is very protective of his He-man toys.
Naturally with all these He-man toys we also have like 6 dvds full of He-man episodes. Mason loves these. (I'm a little sick of them myself.) So Mason has started going around the house with his hands above his head, sometimes with a sword-but not all the time, saying in his best He-man voice "I-HAVE-THE-POWER!"
All of this He-man talk reminded Beau of his special stash in the closet. It was like Christmas all over again for the boys. It was fun while it lasted, because when they were done playing the toys were put back in their bags. Back in the boxes. Back in the closet. And Mason keeps asking for his toys.
The ones in front of the Christmas tree were from this Christmas when we were trying to take a pic for our Christmas cards, which we didn't even end up doing a pic, but they were still pretty cute!
I just love my boys!
Here is my little book worm! He loves to read and we can't keep enough books in the house for him! I mean look at that thing! He is in the 2nd grade and reading 5th and 6th grade books- fast!
Brigette went home yesterday and Mason is pretty sad, he misses his best friend. They are so cute together, this was from our little walk the other day!
Mason and Brigette were attacking my dad a few nights ago! I think he was having fun though, don't you!
Here is Tanner's kinda shiner. It didn't really turn black and blue, but it did get purple and puffy. The scratch on the side was pretty nasty too. The pictures don't do it justice. He was helping my dad clean out the barn the other day and got smacked by someone swinging a pole. Poor guy- dad said he was actually being a good helper too!
I just love my boys!
Here is my little book worm! He loves to read and we can't keep enough books in the house for him! I mean look at that thing! He is in the 2nd grade and reading 5th and 6th grade books- fast!
Brigette went home yesterday and Mason is pretty sad, he misses his best friend. They are so cute together, this was from our little walk the other day!
Mason and Brigette were attacking my dad a few nights ago! I think he was having fun though, don't you!
Here is Tanner's kinda shiner. It didn't really turn black and blue, but it did get purple and puffy. The scratch on the side was pretty nasty too. The pictures don't do it justice. He was helping my dad clean out the barn the other day and got smacked by someone swinging a pole. Poor guy- dad said he was actually being a good helper too!

3 comments:
I absolutly LOVE the picture of Brigette and Mason holding hands, they are so cute together. It makes me sad Brigette doesn't have her friend to play with, and all we have to do is sit inside while it snows like crazy outside!!!
also, those pics of the boys in front of the tree are way cute, expecially the one where Hayden looks like he is laughing!!!
I like the family picture with all of you!
Post a Comment