
With the new baby coming in 3 months I knew it was time to get busy...last week I potty trained Mason! Yea!!! The one thing I HATE doing! Sometimes I really think I'd send my kids off for a week and pay someone to do it rather then go through the stress of doing it myself! But I know I'd just miss them too dang much...so I do it myself (plus I don't know of anyone who offers these services!?!?!)

The next step was taking him out of his crib. I
REALLY REALLY was not looking forward to doing this. He sleeps
SO GOOD in his bed! I take him in at night, give him a kiss, turn on his night light, close the door and he goes to sleep! He is awesome! Well- he just showed me that he is even way more awesome then I thought! He doesn't get out of bed at all! He lets me tuck him up (
cuz thats what we call it here) then he stays in bed! No wandering around at night, waking me up, no rolling out of the bed- I swear that kid doesn't move... but he does snore, something I'm not used to hearing since he used to sleep with the door closed!

Its such a relief to have that out of the way! Here he is wearing his big boy boots that he found when we were cleaning out his room.
Never mind that they are on the wrong feet, he got them on
himself and
thats what makes him happy! He
loves his boots!
1 comment:
Cute post! We always knew Mason is such an AWESOME boy!! Love you Big Boy! Grammy & PaPa:)
Post a Comment