We may not have much in this small town, but we do have Santa! And he is the best! This year we took the boys to the firehouse to see Santa! They do such an awesome job there! They have warm cookies and they get to see Santa, get their pictures taken and Santa gives them a present/goodie...all for free! Plus this Santa is soooo awesome the boys think he might actually be The Real Santa! And ya know what? I think they might be right!
The boys had just gotten out of the bath and Mason insisted on bringing his blanket and he had to have it while he sat on Santa's lap, which was really weird because he is not attached to any blanket at all.
They even had The Grinch and Dalmatian dog there!
They had fun and were so glad they went, even though it was of course super windy that night!
2 comments:
AHH! I wanted to go so badly! WE had the PDH family CHristmas shiz last weekend! I was soo mad! We seriously keep dodging santa! I don't think we'll even see him this year...blah!
What cute pics. I hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment