12.30.2008

TWINS?!?!?!

Today we added two new members to the Bushman family. One of my dads cows had twins! You should have seen the mama cow before she delivered! We were actually laughing at her because she was so short and fat, she looked like a cartoon! (I know, not very nice, but really you should have seen her) We never even thought that she might be carrying twins! And here is the proud rancher! You rarely see my dad so excited, its like he got a late Christmas present! Congratulations Daddy!

4 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

AHH!!! Dad looks so cute!!

Alicia said...

That's awesome!!

I love all of your Christmas pictures (especially the one where one of the boys is sporting a Hansen's Auto Tee).

The DownEast basics store is in Superstition Springs Mall. Danny's mom is the manager.

Danielle said...

Awww! They are so cute. And kudos to anyone (or anything) that gives birth to twins. One is hard enoug!!

Kay said...

Is that unusual to have twins? I don't know a thing about cows!