11.02.2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

This year Hayden wanted to be Iron Man for Halloween and Tanner picked out a race car driver from our costumes box! Tanner showing his muscles.
Hayden trying to bring down Tanner!
Mason took a nap before we went trick or treating so when he woke up he was a little grouchy! He didn't want to put on his costume or go trick or treating or anything! Here he is pouting outside while I was taking pics of the boys in their costumes! When I went to pick him up he said he wanted his pic too!
Here he is like 3o seconds later! He had so much fun and he was so cute! He would get excited and yell at every house we stopped at! Pumpkins! Candy! He said trick or treat and thank you better then Hayden and Tanner did!
Beau dresses up every year and this year he just threw this in at the last minute! He is so awesome! When Mason saw him he said that wasn't his daddy!
We left about 5:30 and got back before 7:00. The whole night we only got 4 groups of people! Our street got hit the same time we were out so we have tons of treats left over. Next year I just might stay home and pass out candy while Beau takes the boys out!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Very cute! And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has a kid who wakes up grouchy from naps. While it's nice when Justin does take an occasional nap, I hate that he cries for a good hour afterwards. What the?

Westover Bunch said...

Awesome costumes. How fun that Beau dresses up too, especially for just throwing it together.

Kristal said...

I love that Beau dressed up. I think all adults should have to. And the race car driver is adorable! I wanted to be that for next year when we hit the after halloween sales, but they were all slutty...haha! Um, I have to say Lyle (sp) was the scariest thing all halloween night. My kids are still talking about the guy at the house with the red lights.