So even though Hayden has been told over and over not to play on the treadmill, he ignores us and tries to get some unneeded exercise in! Tanner must've thought he wasn't going fast enough and decides to speed him up, Hayden falls and gets bruises and burns up and down his whole left side! They're on his feet, knee, shoulder, elbow, chin and even his ear! His knee is pretty black and blue and his left side is sore. To top it all off he was out in the sun playing slip n slide before that and got a nasty sunburn! Poor guy! Hope he learned his lesson! (sorry about the sideways pic! I don't know hot to turn it!)
1 comment:
Poor little guy! Hey, I hope you don't mind! I found your blog through Kristal's and thought I'd have a look. I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment