6 days ago that is...
(better late than never, right?)
I can't believe Hayden is 10 and I
have a kid in the double digits already:(
I still remember so much of my pregnancy
and his birth, that it really does seem like it was just yesterday.
Hayden is an absolute blast and such a huge blessing to our family!
He has always been the best helper and as soon
as he started talking and his personailty came out we knew
we were in for it...
this little guy is hilarious! I love him so much!
This year we celebrated Hayden's birthday for 3 days, plus
he got spoiled by his grandad and granma Tubbs the week before!
he got spoiled by his grandad and granma Tubbs the week before!
They took him and one of his best friends,
cousin Justin, to Phoenix! What a lucky guy!
You have to watch out for these two-
they are crazy!
So not only did Hayden miss out on hoeing weeds
all weekend with us by hanging out at the pool
they took him shopping for his very own
GOLF CLUBS!
Hayden was stoked and loves them! The next weekend
he went golfing and has proven that he is pretty much
awesome at everything he does...
except blowing out 10 candles on the cake!
I think it took him 10 tries:)
Friday night he had friends over for
pizza and ice cream at Mr. G's followed by what was supposed
to be a sleep over, but they would've actually
of had to sleep to call it that...
Saturday was playing in the woods with
more friends and Sunday we made
his favorite dinner and had homemade
ice cream and cake!
phew!
So~
Happy Birthday
to the
coolest
smartest
funniest
cutest
10 year old ever!
We love ya!







4 comments:
I seriously cant believe he is 10! Happy Birthday Hayden!
he got golf clubs?! that is so cool!
yes! you should see him golf too! Beau sent me a video but I don't know how to post it, he looks so good though...at least I think so!
How fun!! You guys really know how to celebrate over there:) Happy Birthday Hayden!! Before I know it,I will have a 10 year old too...WoW
Post a Comment