Happy Birthday Emmaree!
Our baby turned 1 on friday! I can't believee how fast the last year has flown by!
She was pretty fascinated with her first birthday present...
She thought the bow was so neat!
So I helped her out a little...
and yay! just what she wanted...
to stick the bow in her mouth!
She LOVES her ballerina puzzle from
Uncle Blaine, Aunt Amy and Logan!
(actually Mason does too)
Emmaree loves to snuggle,
she gets so excited when I bring her one on her blankies!
Peek-a-Boo!
and "thats enough with the camera"
Its so fun having our little princess!
We love you so much Emmy!
4 comments:
she's such a cutie pie and i love her! you should have put some pictures up of her making her funny face!
Cute pictures, I'm glad she & Mason like her puzzle.
Awww little Emmy its a grill is so cute!!! I just love her!! She wants to come be mine!!! ;)
um, where's the pictures of her shoving her face in a cake? those are always my fav orite 1st birthday pictures. I can't wait til pearces. Ok, i can. I can't believe how fast babies grow...it sucks! She's adorable!
Post a Comment