7.28.2009

Bear Canyon Lake Campout

Last weekend was our annual Tubbs family camp-out at Bear Canyon Lake. Every year we go as a family for Terri's birthday. Mason was VERY excited! Him and Laci followed each other around all weekend! The kids favorite thing this year was a rope slide Beau made ! They had such a blast on this all weekend. At first they needed help gettin it going...
after that they couldn't stay off it- they came home with blisters on their hands!  Beau already has plans for a better one next year!
Me and Emmaree hanging out!  Beau and his family are huge pinnochle players and thats what they do when we go camping.  I did get in a few hands of scum and I taught Hayden how to play speed!   
The boys made a fort to hang out in. Grandad helped!
This is what Mason's face looked like pretty much the whole time!
We went to the lake one time so they could play in the water.  They had fun swimming and trying to catch crawdads.  
Beau holding our little Emmaree! (He was keeping the sun off of her!)
Emmaree got sick the last couple of days we were out there and the only way she would sleep is if I was holding her.  I didn't know Beau took this pic until I was going through the pics on the camera.   We had a ton of fun and of course can't wait to go back out again!

5 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

Ahh, I want to go camping!!! Butlers always play Pitch, its pretty fun too!!!

Danielle said...

How fun! Those boys must've had a blast with the rope slide!

Kay said...

Sounds like fun! Camping with a baby can be a trial, glad she did so good.

Westover Bunch said...

Those are Matts favorite vacations, camping!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! What a fun rope slide too!!

Janae said...

Hey Girl...it has been awhile! I'm excited to blog, it should be fun! Your family is ohh so cute! And your little Emmaree, she is super sweet:) I bet you just love having a girl, I sure do! I Love Pink!! Looks like you all had a good time camping! Camping is always fun, especially for the kids!!