6.26.2009

So much fun

I can't tell you how much fun I am having with my little girl! Everyday I wake up and I'm like:
"What am I gonna dress her in today!?"
I love the hair bows, little bracelets, painted toe nails and all the pretty pink things!
If she fits into a new outfit, I call and tell Kourtney the exciting news! (Because I'm sure she is equally as excited as I am--who wouldn't be!)
For church last Sunday she had on a new dress. So I propped her up to take a pic to send to her daddy (who has been OTR for almost 3 weeks again) and she gave me this look...
I LOVE IT!
Her little personality is starting to come out!
She smiles, she coos and she has even done a few small chuckles! No laugh yet, but its fun trying to get one out of her!
I love that she has eyebrows like Mason and Beau! Its so cute!
And wait-there is more...she has slept through the night now twice! It was wonderful! (I hope I didn't just jinx it!)

1 comment:

Susannah said...

She is so cute! I am glad you have a little girl!!