For my baby shower in April one of my friends gave me a newborn photo shoot for when Emmaree was born. I was so excited because she is an awesome photographer and I LOVE her work! So last week we finally got to do it! The pictures are amazing! I was a little slow getting them posted because my computer is being retarded so I ended up doing it at my parents house! She took lots of pics so here are some of my favs!
I was so excited she got one of her smiling!
I wasn't planning on getting my pic taken but this one is pretty cute!
I was so excited she got one of her smiling!
I wasn't planning on getting my pic taken but this one is pretty cute!



5 comments:
Um, let's take pictures of her everday! haha! No, but seriously I wanna try some pictures with this new shiz I just bought at cat hansen's yard sale, so if you ever wanna bring her over again while she's asleep, let's do it! BTW, the firs tpic is one of my favorite pictures I've EVER taken!!! Thanks for letting me do this!!!
Those turned out amazing!! Kristal's talent makes me so jealous, I want to be able to take wonderful pictures like her! ☺
Your last couple of posts are awesome!!! Don't we just love all those awesome little kids, and the amazing pics Kristal took!!!
The pictures are great. You'll be glad you took one with her. That was a very nice gift from Kristal, pictures are priceless.
She is so precious! These pictures are amazing!
Post a Comment