Beau told me we'd get a new dishwasher one of these days...
Until then...
I just love seeing them work together!
For now they like helping me and get excited about doing the dishes. One day their wives will thank me for this!
Memories! Susananh and I always used to beg my dad for a dishwasher and he'd always say, "I've got two perfectly good ones right here!" Dang! We did have fun, though.
Their wives will love you! Danny is an awesome dish-doer, and I thank his mom all the time. He's also great with laundry which is NICE! Those pictures are so cute!!! I'm so glad you snapped them.
5 comments:
Memories! Susananh and I always used to beg my dad for a dishwasher and he'd always say, "I've got two perfectly good ones right here!" Dang! We did have fun, though.
Their wives will love you! Danny is an awesome dish-doer, and I thank his mom all the time. He's also great with laundry which is NICE! Those pictures are so cute!!! I'm so glad you snapped them.
Dang, I need someone to teach Zach!! Yes I have a dishwasher, but he can't even the dishes into it!!! Let alone, run it!!!
Great Pictures Jessica!
Unbelivable pictures! Such a treasure! My boys had water all over the house!
Post a Comment