12.04.2008

5 Things I am SUPER excited about right now!

I am super excited right now about a whole bunch of things, so here they come...
1. I am so excited to tell everyone that we are finally having a LITTLE GIRL!
I had my doctor appointment yesterday! I was soooo nervous all morning! And it didn't help any that they called the day before and moved my appointment back an hour- why do they do that?? When the ultrasound sound tech told me- I was so happy- it definitely didn't look like any of the last pregnancies ultrasounds! I am still trying to convince Beau that there wasn't an "apple and a stem!"
2. I am so excited to paint the nursery from blue and yellow to pink and brown! Although I'm not going to do this for a few more months since Mason is still in there. He is still the baby for now and sleeps so good for me in there. Beau thinks we should just move Mason in with us---I don't think so, besides he is very excited about sharing a bed with Tanner!
3. I am so excited to start buying cute little girl outfits! Ok... I already bought her some, like I could wait! And they are sooo cute! They had so many little dresses I wanted to buy too, but I didn't I told Beau I was just going to find her an outfit to come home from the hospital in. It felt so weird to be shopping in the little girls section--its like the baby boy clothes were giving me the evil eye--calling me a trader! Oh well-- I loved it!
4. I am so excited for April to get here! UGH- that's so far away!
5. I'm so excited for piggy tails, painted nails, dresses, hair bows, pink outfits, seeing Beau get wrapped around her little finger, watching the boys grow up with her, watching her play trucks with her brothers and her trying to get her brothers to play dolls with her, holding her for the first time... the list goes on- I can't wait!

9 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

Jessica I am soooooo happy for you!!! Your list made me cry (dang pregnancy hormones!!) It is so fun having a little girl, and I'm so excited that we get to have little girls the same age to do all the fun little girl things together!!! Plus after 8 nephews its about time my favorite niece gets here!!!

Aaron N Beki said...

aww Jessica! I am soo excited for you!! I was crying reading this in your blog. I can't imagine what life would be like w/out a girl pal (daughter) of my own although I also pray it will be my blessing to have little boys as well. They each bring their own special joys!!!!

Kay said...

I'm so excited for you! You definitely deserve to have a little girl. It's so fun, they are so much fun to dress. I can't wait for April either... that means I will only have one month left after that! ☺

Danielle said...

Yay! That's so exciting! I have to admit, shopping for girls is much more fun!

Alicia said...

I just got back from Mesa. I didn't think it would be a big deal to be away from the blogger world for a couple days. WRONG!!

I missed this!!

That is so exciting! Having three older brothers is awesome! She's a lucky girl. Just help her hide her Barbies, and she's good to go.

LuAnne said...

Congrats! You'll love having a little girl. They are so fun. You'll be amazed though at how dramatic they are! That's awesome that you & Kourtney are having girls at the same time :)

kristal said...

YAY!!! This is the best news I've heard all day! I'm soo stinking excited for you! Seriously I LOVE LOVE LVOE my boys soo much, and I love that they are both mama's boys, but it is SOO fun to have a girl to dress up and do her hair and go shopping with and eat chocoalte with and well, I can't wait for prom dress shopping and the wedding. Anyway, I'm glad you got one! What names?!?!?!?!

Westover Bunch said...

I am so excited for you, I have to admit girls are the best...you'll be amazed how much Beau will be wrapped around her finger!!!

Catherine said...

Congratulations! You will love having a girl and she will be a lucky little girl to have 3 big brothers to take care of her!