This morning I went around the house to touch up a few places and I am so happy to say that we are FINALLY finished painting the thing! YEA! It has taken us a little over two months to get the whole thing done! its not that we are major slow pokes, but Beau had been gone during the weeks a lot, we had 3 weekends we couldn't work on it (1 was for a camping trip and 2 were due to our not so lovely weather).
Besides painting, we put up a small privacy fence, poured cement, redid the skirting around the whole house, put in a new front door, new porch lights on front and back, and Beau started pouring a patio on the side! (Not to mention the sand we had to clean up on our lawn and drive way that also resulted in needing more rocks for our drive!)
I am so excited to finally be done with painting! I NEVER want to paint again! Beau still has a few small projects around the house but I don't care~ because I am done painting!!!!
I would post some pics of the house but I dropped our camera the other day... oops, and now it only takes fuzzy pics. I'm going to Flag tomorrow and I hope I can find a good cam there!
1 comment:
Doesn't finishing home improvement projects feel so good? You'll have to post some pictures!
Post a Comment