9.01.2008

O'HACO CABIN CAMP OUT!

Friday after school we all headed out to O'Haco Cabin to go camping with my family. We used to always go camping there, but we just haven't been in a long time. Just down from where we camp there is a huge meadow that we play lots of games in and the kids run around, its really secluded and so pretty! We had my parents there, Brad and his 3 boys- Austin, Jacob and Matthew (Tiff couldn't make it, her bro was in town), Zach, Kourtney and Brigette, My cousin Sam and his wife Jessica with their 2 kids, Chance and Rylie, and Ashley came out Sunday since she had to work all weekend! (Check her out at Sizzler on Milton!) Mason and Brigette went for a ride with Papa and Kourtney in the Rex , they made sure to take an extra long ride so these guys would fall asleep and get a nap! It was definitely that time of the day for these two! For some reason they always want to play with the same toy!
Here is Mason doing one of his favorite things, all the babies were jumping into this hole, it kept them busy and it was so funny to watch them fall in and laugh and roll around! Sam and Jessica brought out a couple of their quads and Beau took one for a ride! He looked so cute racing that thing around! Right at the edge of the meadow was a swing, Brad was really good at "manning" that! He timed all the kids and they each got 3 minutes of swinging! Here he is pushing Kourtney, for some reason she didn't take her whole 3 minutes! I think he was actually trying to push her out, but we didn't get the chance to find out! And thats all the pics I took! I know, I'm horrible, I just never felt like carrying my camera around, of course now that we are home- I'm wishing I would have taken more pics! Oh well!

1 comment:

Kourtney Dawn said...

wow jessica, thats an awesome pic of my foot!!! and yes he was trying to push me out!!!