Yesterday my sister Kourtney had a stampin up party at the fire house here in JC, it was a lot of fun, we had snacks and door prizes and I made some pretty cute stuff! They had 2 different tables going at the same time and at the first one I went to I made this card to my left, on the front it says "from the heart" and there is a blue card that you can take out and write a message on! So cute huh! The next table was for 2 scrap booking pages, I'll put some pics in after our camping trip at the end of the month! They all turned out so cute and they were really easy and fun to make! Kourtney is interested in doing a stampin up group here once a month, there is a ton of different stuff to do so if you wanna come LMK!!!
1 comment:
BAH!!!!! I wanted to cme to it! i totally forgot!!! bah!!!
Post a Comment